Zugschwang - "a compulsion to move"

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Who do I miss the most ?

It has been a groundbreaking and lonely 2 weeks for me. I am now more or less familiar with the technology/tools that my job entails.

I have for the past 2 weeks been wonderin why of all the people I have left back home SHE is the one I miss the most.

Let's start with the runner ups:

I should be missing my Mother the most for I have known her the longest. I, (ehem) for good reasons, am her favorite. I am closest to her. And of us 3, I resemble her the most. Unfortunately Ma, your first runner up.

Second runner up would be my first girlfriend. Sa lahat ng mga naging GF ko sya yung pinaka Maganda, Seksi, Matalino at pinaka yummy. She's my wife (Sorry your 2nd runner up luv).

We have been married for 1 year and 1 month and 3 days as of this blog. Marrying her is the best decision I've made to date.

As Jose Marie Chan'ish the following lines may sound, I'd still would like her to know that:

She's my Lover
She's my woman
She's my best friend
She's my preferred seatmate on Flights PR730, PR731 and sana NZ439.
She's my permanent female bedspacer (People, It doesnt get any more "Quiapo love" than this!)


Fourth place would be my gymmate (at home), my buddy and my good friend. And OH !! HAPPY BIRTH DAY Baby BROTHER !!

I consider myself as one of the funniest guys in the pinas. Its very difficult to make me laugh, one would usually get a smile from me at most. Keng is the only one who could really make me laugh.

His High School life itself is worthy of a Movie and a sequel.

Fifth place would be my Sister, She has been my preffered sparring partner talaga. Keep those punches coming !

But careful the eyes mahal ang magpa-Laser. Remember the time when you made an alkansya of my acoustic guitar ?? hahahhaa LEGENDARY story amongst my college batchmates !

Was my playing really that bad ? You probably still wonder why Ma tolerated 2 electric guitars and hours, days and years of BAD BAD BLUES playing. I'm the BADDEST blues cat in Quiapo!

Daddy-o, Take care of your body and take care of yourself. Passive as you love may seem, we know that you love us and WE love you!! And you APO loves you.

And the Winner is no other than my baby baby girl Raya !

Of all people, You.. I have spent the shortest time with. Two and a half months lang. And yet of all people na kausap ko sa phone, 1 minute with you and I find myself in tears. (Why does my flatmates keep on playing Martin Nievera CD's whenever I'm blogging or on the phone ?? Bwisit ka Martin ! baka mapanuod mo ako ng concert mo kapag ma bisita ako ng Pinas. Mental note: bring tissue)

I just found out why (while finishing up on my laundry).

Through you, I have experience the miracle of Life and the miracle that is life. You are the physical manifestation of the ever growing love of Me and your Mommy have for each other.

Watching you grow marks a moment in me and you mommy's time. You are the calendar and the clock the reminds me of how precious time is. You remind me that peole should celebrate and enjoy life with love ones.

And for that, I thank you. I love you. And I adore you.

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • At 11:58 PM, Blogger Jovs said…

    Nakuuuu Vin! Di ka lang nakakatuwa, sweet ka rin pala!!! Heeheehee! I hope Wellington is treating you well. Ingat p're!

     
  • At 4:10 AM, Blogger Char said…

    Dammit!!! Martin should get back with Pops para ALL IS RIGHT WITH THE WORLD!!! Quiapo love--represent!!!

     
  • At 5:17 PM, Blogger Senorito<- Ako said…

    Hindi ko rin alam na 'sweet' ako eh... :)

    I have this blog 'Quiapo Diet' kaso hindi ko pa na post....

    One thing that amplifies the 'homesickness' is when i have a bad day at work and I don't have any body to talk to.

    Dati sa pinas, I don't really talk about my day.... just the thought of coming home to my wife and baby does it for me.

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger Ka Uro said…

    soon makakasama mo na sila. sandali lang yan, mabilis ang panahon. at least you are with good company there in welli with some of our kababayans. have you met Eric C? his a good mate of mine.

     
  • At 3:40 AM, Blogger Char said…

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! OY!!! Nakita ko yung video mo for raya sa cell ni Shiny(wag ka magalit ha)... hehehe... cute!!!! :)
    We missed you at dinner yesterday! Walang gumagaya sa boses ni Harry!

     
  • At 9:26 PM, Blogger Senorito<- Ako said…

    Man... I miss you guys there too ! Haay... minsan parang ayaw ko nang mag 5:30 kasi wala naman ako mauuwian eh...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home