Zugschwang - "a compulsion to move"

Monday, September 18, 2006

Doncha just hate..

Don't you just hate it when your-crush talks to her-crush. And he'd tell her the stupidest/corniest joke. How stupid/corny ? its enough to make Kuya Jermz look intelligent and witty. It's that bad.

And you know what's more ANNOYING ?? After their FAKE LAUGHTER dies down. A very EEERIE 2 second silence follows where they give each other the 'I-want-you' look. For fucks' sake... get a room.

Konsensya: Uuuyy... Jelly! ( Pinoy slang : "Jealous")
Senorito : Ulul


Don't you just hate it when your the last person to board a tricycle ?? And you have no choice but to sit behind the trike driver.

What's revolting is when you catch him, the Jinggoy look-a-like sporting a Noel "UNGGA" Ayala hairdo driver, scratching his armpit THEN touches his buntot (tail-like hair extension) and does it REPEATEDLY ? And coincidentally, on the hottest day of summer.

On the way (to wherever), his buntot catches my nose... I tried to avoid it by looking away and the buntot still has enough "reach" to tickle my right cheek. Uggh.

Konsensya: Moist pa ba ?
Senorito : Are you takin a piss ? (wanker)


Don't you just hate it when you look 10 years older than your age ???

A fellow employee addresses you as "Sir" and YOU-THINK they do that because your on supervisory level, straight out of college.

True story...After some small talk
Bogart : Sir, Ilan na po ba ang anak nyo ? ( He was 25 then )
Senorito : Ako wala pa.... hindi pa nga ako nag aasawa eh
Bogart : Sir Ilan taon na po ba kayo ?
Senorito : Ah kaka-21 ko pa lang ( just turned 21 last month ) nung isang bwan


Bogart with is mouth gaping open takes 2 steps backward.

Had I known that I look 10 years older, I would've watch "Adult only/R18" movies when I was 8 !

Guard : "Boy, Ilang taon ka na ?"
Senorito (8yr old): "18 na po"
Guard : "Ok, pasok"
Senorito : "Saging ni pasing.. here I come !" (Fiction ito)


Don't you just hate the general good-always-wins-over-evil storyline on most movies ? In the pinas they even throw in the 'kapupulutan ng aral' bit. It does not reflect reality.

For once I would like to see Bella Flores having the last laugh.

Allow me to pitch a quick story line:

Bella Flores : Rich wife of a senator who has a collection of 'boy toys'.
Judy Ann Santos : Saleslady of some store. The love of Piolo's life (what else is new).
Piolo Pascual: Materialistic "call boy" torn between Bella and Judy Ann.

Super-dooper Memorable ending: Bella wins... Bella offers piolo a house plus a brand new 4x4 if he agrees to a threesome with Oddette Khan. Ends with a bed/shower scene ofcourse. I'd pay good money to see this one. Now "That's entertainment".

Kuya Jermz: "Huwat a coincedeeeeeence... "



Techie rant

Don't you just hate Windows ??

I split (splat ?) my HD into 5 partitions, 4 of which is for Windows and 1 for Ubuntu linux. In one of my Windows directory (NTFS), resides the documentation for 3 DB versions... lotsa files and subdirectories. If I use my windows explorer to open that directory XP seems to hang and (for a minute) freezes the other application as well. And NO, I don't think the other application competes with I/O at the time.

Ubuntu Linux seems to handle NTFS far much better than WINDOZE ? What gives ?

Labels:

17 Comments:

  • At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's so funny! Kadiri naman yung sa tricycle driver. Buti na lang puro lalake ang napapaupo sa likod ni Mamang Driver na may amoy...hahahaha.

     
  • At 4:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i totally did not understand the last paragraph, hahahahah!

    Dude.... odette khan???? Matanda na rin ako kasi nakakarelate ako! hahaha.

     
  • At 12:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ha ha haaaa this is a real laugh! Thanks for cheering up my gloomy day!

    I wish you write more often, SIR.

    I thought that techie rant is about Techie Agbayani. I was totally disconnected, couldn't understand a thing! :-))

     
  • At 2:38 AM, Blogger Any given madness said…

    Don't you just hate it when you are sitting next to a long-haired girl in a jeep with open window, with the girl behaving like she is in a shampoo commercial not knowing her hair is all over your face...

     
  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger Senorito<- Ako said…

    Thanks for dropping by peeps.

    ladybug -> Kadiri nga.. ang masama true story pa ito. :(

    Char -> I'd make a good scriptwriter ano ? hehehe..

    joy -> Busy lifestyle here in NZ. :) I will if time permits

    Abs -> Dibale sana kung maganda yung hair kainis yung frizzy like tapos next day meron ka nang zits where tha hair was. :(

     
  • At 1:59 PM, Blogger Señor Enrique said…

    You have got to post entries more often, Senorito! This is hysterical! I, for one, could use this kind of posts everyday!!!

    See an adult flick at 8 ... hahaha!

    A friend's mom is close friends with Bella Flores and he claims she is loud!

     
  • At 7:40 PM, Blogger ipanema said…

    Hilarious! like ladybug, I laughed at the gringo-hairstyled trike driver!...lol saging ni pasing...hahaha.

     
  • At 1:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You crack me up! :) So do you get jelly when your-crush (Bella Flores) talks to her-crush (Piolo) as they sit beside each other on the car of the tricycle while you have to sit behind Ungga whose buntot tickles your nose? ;)

     
  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger Senorito<- Ako said…

    Senor Enrique -> I need to trim my contents alot coz my humor might offend people. :)

    Ipanema -> If you visit the pinas again be sure to try the pioneer-shaw trike route. You might still catch mr. jinggoy.

    Toe -> Let me quote "My bestfriends wedding"

    "Jealous like crazy" :)

     
  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger KJS said…

    I hate all of those things, except Windows! I'm not much of a Mac girl! :)

     
  • At 4:34 AM, Blogger TOW Blog said…

    hurray for the bella flores-odette khan storyline!

     
  • At 6:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *laughs* My first po dito and my, there\'s a treasure trove of hilarity in here! Keep it up, Señorito!

     
  • At 6:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ako po si Anonymous. My PC didn\'t register my link as I am using a proxy, hehe (damn office firewalls!) Thanks for leaving a comment on my travel blog!

    Dylan of Guts. Grit. Gumption.

     
  • At 10:09 AM, Blogger JMom said…

    LOL! I came to the right place, I needed something to make me smile :D even when you're ranting you're funny.

    As I was reading your post re. the tricycle, I was thinking to myself how I actually liked riding behind the driver (because of the fresh air) up until you mentioned the scratching bit. eeeeewwwwwwweeeee!!!!

     
  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger Senorito<- Ako said…

    Jmom -> I recommend taking the Shaw-Pioneer (pasig) route. I bet you can still find Mr. Jinggoy look alike. You can't miss him. :)

    GGG -> Nice pix you have in your blog.

    Anonymous -> Welcome here !

     
  • At 3:37 PM, Blogger KJS said…

    Thanks for the comment and congratulations, ako! I move in November 1.

     
  • At 3:55 PM, Blogger KJS said…

    Thanks for yet another laugh!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home